House of Blues Foundation Room
Lounge, Cocktail, American
$ $ $
- Love the balcony, love the decor, love love love the Foundation Room!
- Say hi to Crystal at the bar. She rocks.
- You can get in without being a member if you and your date look good enough
- Great artists always in town. Great gospel brunch on Sunday but valet is pricey. If visiting take dart or shuttle bus. -Tiffany Derry, Top Chef
- The white bean truffle pure is very good.
- Come up before and after the show downstairs for pre/post cocktails!!!
- A great spot with lots of quality music and a chill, exclusive vibe. Jason hooked me and my pals up with a memorable experience! 5/5
- SO GOOD EVERYTHINGGGG
- Very attentive and nice staff serve great drinks and food starting off with a free glass of sparkling wine.
- If you want hear crappy music from 10-15 years ago this is the place for you. If you ask for something newer you will get " I will see what I can do". And NEVER hear. And a drink is 10-12$. PASS
- Muy recomendado, comida rica, buenas cervezas y shows!
- Remember Crossroads is the more casual spot and the Foundation Room is the nicer restaurant at the HOB.
- Before you arrive always put yourself in a peaceful state of mind. At some point you will likely feel discriminated against or treated as if you don't belong. I've had that happen 3 instances.
- Doesn't get better than Blake as a bartender!
- Great place for a concert love the padded railing in the front row
- Trenton is the best bartender ever!! Give him all your money!!!
- Best sound in the Balcony!!
- Check out Kennedy. www.Facebook.com/Kennedyband
- Enjoy the best in downtempo / chillout music at Dallas' only daytime lounge event. Always No Cover, No Dress Code and No Attitude. Eat, Drink and be Loungey. Its CHILL SUNDAY at the Foundation Room.
- BBQ Chicken Pizza was good, but next time I'm getting it with light cheese if it's an option.