House of Blues
Music Venue, American, Nightlife
15 Lansdowne St (btwn Brookline Ave. & Ipswich St.)
Boston, MA 02215
- Spend $15 at the House of Blues Restaurant before the show and get into the music hall before everyone else. Kiss long lines goodbye. Team Live Nation
- "I love going to concerts here so much more than Boston's "House Of Polka."" - Conan O'Brien
- upper mezz area impossible to see stage, rude staff and stupid rules about where you can/can't stand, and heinously overpriced drinks - $6 for a PBR?!!!
- If you have dinner at the restaurant or buy something from the store, you can skip the security line.
- Enjoy a meal & concert at House of Blues on Landsdown street in Boston
- Most expensive PBRs in Boston. Only 6 bux!
- Tonights 3 dollar special is... Water
- Get there early & you can get really close to the stage!
- $6 PBR? These people must be voting for Romney.
- The newest addition to Lansdowne Street, the House of Blues has a musical headliner almost every night of the week. A full bar and restaurant serving up southern-inspired cuisine also rock.
- Also, people really need to stop filming shitty vids on their cell phones and just enjoy the show.
- I hate this HOB. It is too big no vibe at all and they have so many fucking rules. I hate corporations running clubs. Bring back a real club like the Avalon R.I.P.
- In 2009, this House of Blues sold more concert tickets than any other club in the world. The original, much smaller, venue opened in Harvard Square in 1992 and closed in 2005, before this one opened.
- House of Blues Boston is pager friendly.
- Sit at the bar if Patrick is working. He's very attentive and a GREAT BARTENDER!!!
- Purchase either a meal or merchandise inside the bar before the show and you will be given access to the front of the line. This will all but assure you a prime spot to watch the concert.
- Terrible customer service. They dont tolerate anything but you standing there breathing.
- Don't buy tix on the second or third floor - or you can't go down stairs to buy merch until after the show. Why?
- Forget waiting in line, foundation room is the way to go
- If you get 2nd floor mezz tix be sure to get a spot early by the railing if you want to see ANYTHING