- Beautiful hotel, but a lot of junkies around the area. Be careful walking at night.
- Run through the halls screaming "red rum"
- Sam's dine across the street is a great place for breakfast.
- Slowest front desk and bellman I have ever experienced
- WiFi range is terrible and very slow
- If you know the movie Shining, you'll like this hotel .
- The 6th and 7th floors are supposedly haunted
- Don't get exterminated by the Dalek in the lobby.
- Look for the holding cells in the basement. Just be mindful of the staff.
- Don't jump in the elevator. It will stop and you will be stuck.
- Closet door totally opened on its own! I guess the ghost finally came out of the closet!
- Love it here. Perfect vintage elegance.
- I mean... its okay? I liked the Best Western Americana better.
- They must've decided to make this hotel as scary as possible. They put mirrors at the end of hallways. Actually a good deal though. Would stay again.
- Love historical buildings, even though hot water is slow. Starbucks inhouse. Lots of homeless people in the area. Slowest elevators on the friggin' planet though!
- Wifi: username:Bookdirect password: Save
- Seems to take part in Quentin's Tarantino "Four rooms", only that it's in San Francisco instead of LA. Still have not met Tim Roth, maybe he's away for summer holidays...
- The shower curtains do not stop water from flooding the bathroom floor. Parking is $35 a day plus tax. Location isn't bad.
- Take the Bart and get most anywhere quickly
- Free wifi!