Hotel Wailea, Relais & Chateaux
- Fabulously quiet place just far enough from the huge hotels at Wailea Beach.
- If you're not a flooring and marble snob you'll Love this place. Want anything? Ask. Got pans and pots for the room. They even offered a microwave. Beautiful grounds and incredible service.
- Nice hotel with very accommodating staff. My favorite amenity is the garden. They have mango, avocado, and lemon trees. You can simply come & collect the fruits for yourself. Ps. Mangos are delicious
- Don't forget to relax in the hammock before you leave. Try it at sunset!
- Very nice. 2nd floor is best for a view. Nice landscape, great shuttle.
- Sub Zero Kitchen, Molton Brown Amenities, Beautiful Hardwood Floors and More!! Love it!!!
- The views are amazing, especially if you have a 2nd fl room of a front row house gazing at a full ocean panorama. The rooms are spacious, tho not the latest chic inside. Atmosphere is pure relax!
- Check out the Jeepney up front... Wished I could load it up with my luggage and drive it to my room.
- Visiting the spa is a #must! Numerous exotic spa water toys that are very Asian and rarely found in USA!
- Sure the rooms are a bit dated but the views and stunning, amenities/services plentiful, and the staff is wonderful. For Wailea, the cost per night is also a steal. I will stay here again.
- Not exactly what's depicted on their website. Room amenities are lacking, flooring especially is very dated. As a travel agent, not impressed. Needs more complete updating.
- This rating, compared to the other Wailea resorts in the 9s, is criminally low. Best hotel in Maui: resto has the best food on the island, much less crowded and tho not on the beach has beach access
- It's a bit away from the beach which seems like a hassle until you get there. It's nice, quiet, not overrun with people, and they will drive you anywhere in the area. Loved this place. And adults only
- So serene. Beautiful pool with contemporary cabanas. Open air fitness center. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Adults-only.
- For the traveler looking to REALLY get away. Very very quiet. Almost too quiet.
- The room was beyond comfortable. Loved the shower/soaking tub. Enjoyed the birdies coming into our room when the patio doors were fully opened. Complimentary bottled water, Nespresso and cookies daily
- Newly renovated, the suites are wonderful. The cabanas at the pool with the drink service is a nice touch to a quiet and relaxed non-typical big tourist hotel Hawaii vacation.
- Gorgeous place! Stunning panoramic ocean! Fantastic designes of a main patio - if you want to feel yourself being on Hawaii (and just in a hotel like everywhere else) - this is a right place to stay
- I like it here, but was kinda disappointed to see how the fitness was closed before closing time, the hot tub area was kinda emptied out before closing time. Is this why this hotel is not a five-star?
- If you're looking for pots/pans/glasses/silverware/etc just ask - they'll bring a set to your room.