The Hotel Utah Saloon
Rock Club, Burgers, Bar
- check out a live band from the balcony
- Love the gyros here! Gyro, fries, beer puts a perfect end to the workday.
- SF Weeklys Best Of 2011 Winner Editorial Pick BEST PLACE TO DEBUT YOUR MASTERPIECEThis creaky old saloon has long been recognized as hosting SF's best open mic night
- Best open mic in town on Mondays. And I'm not just saying that because I'm the host. Trust me, doesn't get much more entertaining than this.
- order the fries--without warning, they've become amazing.
- Try not to be here during an earthquake.
- Thursdays only: KFC sandwich Buffalo style. Perfectly battered, fresh chicken breast with hot sauce and blue cheese, paired with salad or the Utah fries. Absolutely awesome.
- The food here is by far the best I've had in a bar, and its quality and presentation rivals any gourmet restaurant. My favorite is the chicken sandwich. The bartenders ( Erin! :) ) are great too.
- Check out open mic on Monday night. Highest quality open mic in SF.
- Great service! Great food! A great intimate venue for some music.
- Good spot for a cheap drink and a burger.
- Incredible open mic on Mondays starting at 8pm. The line up is talented, goes till late, and generally has a featured artist with a 30-45m show. Mileage there may vary... Eat a burger and listen up.
- Bring quarters for the pin ball machine!
- Great dive bar. Good beer, good music, good food.
- Order a SMALL (large is enormous) basket of fries. Enjoy!
- Went on open mic night. Great acts and open late (til 2am) on a Monday. Friendly people. Didnt try the food, but great atmosphere. 'Rustic'...not for the snooty. Definitely coming back.
- get the sweet potato fries!! the sauce is amazing
- February 2012 is wild game month!
- Right off of the freeway and there isn't much around so stay somewhere else if you can (1 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Crispin cider on tap!