- Pay attention to the carpet mat in the elevator..
- Sleepover is the best
- The Wednesday evening block parties are the mad note and uber fun! Gorgeous property that oozes soul.
- Have a drink and late HH in the Fireside room and retire upstairs to a well appointed classic room with an amazing bed. Ssshhh
- The wood-paneled room off the lobby is the grande dame of Seattle fireplace bars. Sure, theres afternoon tea, but such stately surroundings beg for hot whiskey drinks
- The Sorrento Hotel bar is classy, not stuffy, despite the wood-paneled walls that surround the fireplace. The hunting-club vibe makes it the ideal spot for scotch.
- Give a hug out!
- High tea from 10-4 in the lounge...24 hour advance notice required, though
- Loved the room and 20s charm. Car service is great!
- The bed is so comfortable!
- Matthew Mina is long gone. The Happy Hour food is ala Costco. You get what you pay for.
- Beautiful hotel, poorly managed.
- Just terrific. If you like things old school this place is a 9.5. Great beds, service, quiet rooms, gorgeous lobby and bar.
- Love this hotel, and the candy at the front desk when you check in. ;)
- I would recommend the Sorrento over the Hilton. Bigger room, friendlier staff, car service is so nice.
- Amazing stay and service! The beds are like sleeping on clouds! :)
- If you go for happy hour, get the tower!
- Classic bliss!!! Fireside Room...one of, if not the best fireplace lounge/lobby bar in Seattle. Try the Uncle Albert or the Islay Manhattan...great happy hour from 10pm till closing.
- Fans of the Twilight Zone and Disney's Tower of Terror will love it.. Good thing there aren't any 13th floor..
- Nice hotel reminiscent of what should have been plain luxury in the beginning of the 20th century. Today it still has plenty of cachet and charm. Rooms are spacious but are also quite noisy.