Hotel Paso Del Norte
- This place is a rip off. If you stay here do not eat here or get drinks here. On Events concessions are outrageous.
- Has a good bar downstairs "The Dome" w/ great Mojitos
- Horrible Staff! Everyone has no clue what they are doing. Took over an hour just to check in, my door key wouldnt work, gave me a room on the 15th floor wasnt even set up, the bed was still in pieces!
- Try La Huerta restaurant with new management, the best DownTown
- Food is not that good. Service takes forever.
- Pretty disappointed in this place.
- Hotel staff woke me up on the first night at 01:30am with an armed security guard over a $30 room service bill. I was staying for 2 days... I left in the morning. Worst hotel staff ever.
- Made the reservation months in advance. The hotel wouldn't key us check I until three, but gave the room away before we checked in. The "manager's" only attempt at resolution was a joke. Stay away!
- The rooms are kinda nice, but for sure this hotel has seen better days. The main dinner still looks nice, though.
- The staff is great but, the tvs are still those enourmus gigantics monsters the restaurant pretty good also but the hotel needs some serious renovation
- Nothing really, only thing probably is the photography location.Other than that it's pretty outdated!! For the price you pay here, the rooms are terribly outdated. Looks like your living in the 80s!!
- Strong free Wi-Fi connection. Available outlets on every floor. Access to top floors and stairwells from lower level parking garage. Low level security watch. View from Starbucks.
- The view is amazing!! Can see the brand new Minor League Baseball field from my room!!
- Its a really old hotel, but its nice if you want to live the experience of a "historic landmark" in downtown. It's not that luxury for the rate. The bar and the lobby is beautiful!
- The Dome Restaurant, best fine dinning restaurant in town
- Good and bad. They are renovating so only 3 floors are complete. Love the central bar but prices are high & wine glass was filthy the first night. Book with idea that it is the history of the place.
- Beautiful room!! Everything set up and ready for us.
- The rooms here suck. I've stayed at nicer places for half as much.
- Get table in back cornet
- Bar is a bit pricey. Wifi is somewhat erratic. Not awful, though. Employees were sure nice.