- This Hotel has been owned & run by the same family since it opened in 1886. This Hotel is one of only three designated Literary Landmark hotels in the United States.
- Put yourself on a seat and watch the circus
- We timed it, and just in case you were wondering, the 360 degree rotation takes 14 minutes and 38.5 seconds--give or take the reaction time for the timer button after a few adult beverages.
- The Carousel Bar has been named one of the all time great hotel bars in the U.S. Great atmosphere. Only three blocks from Rue Bourbon.
- The time to open the shrink-wrapped soap is BEFORE you need it
- Plenty of supposed ghosts here, including a boy who wants to play hide-and-go-seek. Hotel says their ghosts are all friendly.
- Have a St-Germain cocktail every afternoon in the lobby during Tales of the Cocktail!
- Smack dab in the middle of the French Quarter. Don't complain about small rooms or no jacuzzi; just go outside and experience New Orleans.
- Slowest. Elevators. Ever.
- Check out the Carousel Bar...if you can handle the motion! Love it.
- Party @ the pool man.
- Take a moment to look around the lobby at the gorgeous decor and beautiful paintings of the previous owners of the hotel.
- I love the carousel bar!
- Enjoying this nice place during 2013 Tales of the Cocktail? On July 17th, 2:30-4pm, Becherovka Tasting Room will take a place here. See you!
- The family-owned Hotel Monteleone is the pick of the places to stay in New Orleans, with a perfect location in the French Quarter and a reputation as one of the citys most haunted hotels.
- In town for the Final Four? Stop by Center Stage at Bracket Town at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center on Sunday April 1st at 3:30pm for a performance by Mindless Behavior!
- Beautiful and elegant old Hotel captured in time.
- The view of the city and curve of the river from the riverview room is spectacular!
- Nice place. Reasonable price for the great location
- Excellent room service! The spare rib sandwich is wonderful :)