Hotel, Hotel Bar, Lounge
- Hotel Metros awesome Happy Hour lasts from 3 p.m.-close on Sundays-Wednesdays, and 3-6 p.m. on Thursdays & Fridays!
- By far my favorite happy hour destination in Milwaukee. Monday - Wednesday from 3pm-close, enjoy $3 house wine, $2 beer and $4 rail drinks. Spinach artichoke dip & asparagus salad are my favorites.
- The ONLY hotel in Milwaukee that has PURE Rooms specially designed to repel dust, pollen and more with a medical grade air purifier that removes 98 100% of bacteria for guests with allergies.
- Say hi to the friendly staff and tip your valet kindly!
- The hotel of choice when in Milwaukee. Everything is first class.
- An Art Deco building with high ceilings and curvature found throughout the building. Originally an office building w/ air conditioning throughout. www.artmilwaukee.com
- Great rooftop (when open) and $5 martini's on Fridays!
- The Oatmeal Brule is to die for. Great way to start your day off right. Service has always been stellar as well.
- Awesome martini and happy hour specials on Friday nights!
- Great spot for Sunday brunch. Service is excellent!
- friendly staff. good spot for lunch if you are in downtown area.
- Don't miss a ride in the authentic London Taxi which acts as the hotel shuttle. If open don't miss the views and gardens on the roof.
- Comfortable and quiet! Friendly staff. Great cocktails!
- Great $5 martinis on Fridays.
- Great service Art Deco hotel, nice tubs
- Hotel Metro is amazing! Great rooms, event space & restaurant!
- The bar doesn't serve milk!!
- Great cup of coffee!!!
- Holy shit the Mini Beff Wellington and Artichoke Dip is FD!
- Bartenders always ignore me and when they finally do come over they are slow and not helpful. Hostess never says hello, food is just okay. I wouldn't come here ever if I didn't work nearby.