- Amazing view
- Comfy, modern rooms. Close to office and SoHo.
- Great hotel, trendy. Kind of noisy because of ups warehouse
- Bar Hugo, a panoramic cocktail spot in the sky above Hudson Square, now open at Hotel Hugo. There are two floors (the second one is open-air). Picture a bar with really huge windows and a balcony.
- Great place to see the sunset
- Great happy hour, lasting to 9pm
- Excellent view, awesome cocktails and happy hour!
- The attitude of the waitress of top floor bar left a lot to be desired, tone of voice, body language, basic interaction. The waiter in the restaurant made up for it with a sense of humour and a smile.
- Great happy hour prices. If you manage to get a seat on the balcony, smokers may crowd behind you because there's not a lot of space.
- Great rooftop bar. Amazing in the summer.
- Lovely boutique hotel in SoHo. Location is great and so is the rooftop bar, even with those ridiculously expensive drinks. Nice service too. Only downside: super tiny rooms but hey, that's NYC.
- Great roof top bar to get on the Ros train. Toot toot.
- Comfortable, stylish hotel with friendly staff and a great bar. Bonus: cocktail shakers included in each room.
- One of the best view Downtown
- beautiful roof deck and multiple bar areas to choose from
- What a beautiful hotel and very well located. Just a few steps from Soho stores. The room was fabulous. Taxis hard to get at that location. Use Uber.
- Hip hotel, rooms are well appointed and reasonably sized. I found the bed uncomfortable
- Rooftop bar has one of the best views of the Hudson in SoHo.
- This boutique hotel is a fabulous home during a stay in NYC. Adorned with rich architectural touches, Hotel Hugo caters to guests looking to unwind when returning from a day in the city.
- Had lunch here. Seems to attract a very European and fashion crowd. Apparently has a great rooftop bar - will be back to check out.