- Watch yourself on the corner of the bed and don't bang up your shin!
- Sure, room is small. Least I don't have the hassle of getting out of bed if I need to brush teeth, answer door or hang something in closet.
- Ladies - the shower has a detachable shower head with a pulsing function. ;)
- Bad choice 4 a 4 star hotel. It should be 2&half stars not more&maybe less! The rooms r so small that 2 ppl can't walk in d room@same time:(
- Rooms are small ( the bed takes up 90% of the room) but are nice and has free wifi. Good place to stay if you are by yourself but would be too cramped if you're not.
- Petite but well appointed and clean
- Size does matter! Way too small of a room, barely fit two into King room(no parking/no pool)
- These legit are dorm rooms...
- Tip the bartender well and your drinks will be strong
- Rooms are small but clean and comfortable. And the drinks contain alcohol so it's a win win for business travelers!
- USUALLY in general i would say size matters! but at the Felix, the bed is so comfy that the tiny size of the room can be looked past. bummed that my TV doesn't work though.
- Get a business card from the desk & go to Yolk for breakfast! You'll get seated quickly & it's delicious!!
- Rooms are small, beds are heavenly. However phone and radio and so much dust I could trace my finger through it & light bulb was out and no coffee or tea in room. But the beds r comfy.
- Rooms are small, but the comfortable bed makes up for it.
- Small rooms, poor wifi, fine for a night
- Nice place to stay in Chicago: comfortable rooms, simple but cool decoration, good location.
- Rooms are small at least it is close to the centre. Have a hard rock cafe & rainforest cafe around
- $25 overnight parking 2 blocks away at 5 W Erie St. Otherwise $49 valet or $4/hr per hour onstreet parking.
- Barely seen hotel in metropolitan downtown offer free WiFi in both public area and guest rooms
- Nice place, rooms are small (Europe small), there are no mini fridges or microwaves so leave the doggy bags. staff is very nice and very helpful and everything is extremely clean. Parking was 44/day