Music Venue, Rock Club, Lounge
1623 1/2 N Cahuenga Blvd (at Selma Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- LA's most charming place to watch live music. It's tucked away in an alley, so try not to pass it. This tiny venue has launched the careers of some of music's brightest. -IFC Viewer
- If you go to the Hotel Cafe, go to LISTEN not to talk (of if you must talk, do it between sets or outside because the rest of us are there to listen). Thanks! :)
- One of the best places in LA to catch a show. Please, shut up if someone is playing. You can take your conversation out the door to the back bar.
- Listen to local singer-songwriters at this intimate venue.
- One of the best places for music in Los Angeles. My personal favorite. I'm blown away every time.
- Ask for Ricky- He is a great bartender! I used to work with him all the time when I worked there!! Get Titus in the kitchen to make you some fries! YUM!
- A one of a kind venue in the heart of Hollywood. Charming dcor and friendly staff. We don't even need to mention the caliber of artists to come from this stage.
- Every LA singer-songwriter worth mentioning has probably paid her dues playing at Hotel Cafe in Hollywood. Although it helps to do your research about the performers, many play here regularly.
- If a band/musician is playing don't talk.
- My favorite place to see a show in LA hands down. Be sure to get there early if you want to snag a table.
- One of the best music lounges in LA for musicians, singers, songwriters. It has great acoustics, very intimate and cozy...
- Katy Perry used to play here<3
- This is my favorite music venue in Hollywood. It's built for intimate concerts with great sound and upscale music tastes. You'll probably need to get parking (best is in alley - usually $5-8)
- Hands down, my favorite place for living melodic art!
- Walk in on any night of the week and you may be seeing the next Ray Lamontagne or Decemberists. Great, folk-leaning booking, gorgeous intimate room.
- Bell X1 live very cool
- my favorite small music venue...great acts, nice staff. head down the alley and check it out.
- Great small venue to watch a show (catch your fave band/music artist) for that up close and intimate atmosphere experience.
- so far my favorite venue in LA. very small and intimate.
- Intimate, cozy venue. Loved it.