Hotel Alex Johnson, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Have a drink on the panoramic rooftop lounge, Vertex.
- Parking is a block away from the hotel......T.A.P.S. investigated this hotel.
- There's valet what's everyone talking about. Get up to the roof for a cocktail with a view
- Don't stay in room 812...unless you're looking foyer paranormal activity
- In response to the previous tip, there is now valet parking.
- Beware of the Bugs in your bed and a dusty ac/heat unit....
- Cool historic hotel with nice modern rooms. Jr King suite was very spacious.
- Decent room. Comfortable. Attractive lobby. Centrally located. Tell them you are a member of AAA for a discount. Get a free postcard voucher at chk in for the gift shop.
- Quaint place for an overnight.
- Grand old hotel that's worn around the edges. Not sure it's worth a premium price, but comfortable and got the job done.
- Be sure to notify them of any airport shuttle needs when you check in!
- It's haunted. Ride the elevator until you find the ghost.
- Cool old hotel. The renovations will only make it better. Parking is a pain though.
- Corner rooms are nice and quiet. Lobby is lovely. Make sure you check out the rooftop bar and the lobby chocolate shop.
- Check out The Alex Johnson Hotel as seen on Rachael Ray - $40 a Day
- The beds are very comfortable. The rooms have been recently remodeled.
- This place is haunted.
- Avoid room 902... Had bed bugs. Dozens of bites!
- In winter, it's definitely worth the extra $10/day for valet service! All in all was a comfortable, enjoyable stay though.
- THE place to stay in Rapid City. The lobby is a wonder of Germanic Tudor/Native American decor. Elevators are small and require patience. But the hotel is centrally located and rooms are renovated.