Hot Springs National Park
National Park, Scenic Lookout
- The natural thermal springs in this park, which flow from the Ouachita Mountains, were made a government-protected area by President Andrew Jackson in 1832.
- Massages and natural hot springs on bath house row? Yes please! Beautiful place with natural hot water springs, parks, lakes, massage parlors, museums, shopping and more! The perfect "women's retreat"
- mcclards bbq
- mcclards BBQ!
- Bring a coat!
- Fun historical park - take the waters and learn the history of the area whole you admire the hot spring fountains. The buck staff bathhouse is a must-try experience!
- Very good massage parlors and bath houses on Bath House Row
- What can I say but one of the most peacefully beautiful places to lose yourself in.
- Great town and city if you're down to earth n a good person it's straight up n got good friends
- Fantastic place!!! I am surprised that more people don't know about it or come here for recreation.
- I love to run threw the park naked.
- Cool place!
- Hiking and viewing the Hot Springs are a pleasany way to clear your mind
- NP in the town. Walk around, stop in some of the buildings, we loved Superior Brewing
- Peace and nature
- So many great trails!
- If you like little towns with a great past, this is worth the detour. It has that special feeling of melancolia. The tour of the baths is nice. But sure about the duck tour though.
- The Fordyce Bathhouse is a remarkable facility you can explore from bottom to top. Take a look around for free. It's the park's visitors center.