Hot Dog Palace
1990 Grant St (at Salvio St)
Concord, CA 94520
- This place has a great Chicago dog (poppy seed bun and all) and solid fries. Satisfying.
- The foot long is just as good as a Dodger Dog.
- Decor straight from the 70s
- A good hot dog is hard to find, and this place has 'em. If you liked the original Kasper's in Oakland (not Casper's), the Hot Dog Depot in Martinez, or Joseph's in West Pittsburg, you will love it.
- Chili cheese fries!
- Really cool little place. Don't get terribly excited about it though.
- Amazing fries!
- Get the Polish dog with cheese fries then load on the Srarachi cock sauce for some spicy kick!
- Best hot dogs in the world. If Concord blew up one day, Hot Dog Palace would still be standing.
- The Double burger with cheese changed my life.