Hot & Crusty
1276 Lexington Ave (btwn E 85th & E 86th St)
New York, NY 10028
- Kind of pricey for a bacon egg and cheese... But the everything bagel is pretty good.
- Open 24 hrs and has a huge selection of food/drinks! Kind of pricey. But overall, great bakery. Yum.
- Deluxe bagel and egg sandwiches are great
- Great for bagels, quite a selection of kosher food, pastries, soups and so on. Good value for money, a bit busy maybe.
- Great delivery. Good sandwiches
- Delivery fail. Ice coffee explosion and breakfast leaked out of the tin foil. I don't know how that's even possible. Someone should go back to packaging 101...
- They make their bagels fresh here
- Very prompt delivery. Bagels are pretty good also!
- Large kosher selection, with kashrut certification.
- If you're getting a drink, check the expiration date on it!
- Tuna salad is good, lentil soup is always yummy, yankee bean soup is great when it's good, but sometimes they get way carried away with the nutmeg - but ask for a taste test, the guys are awesome
- Turkey pesto panini is great!
- The counter is a little high so if you're a tiny person like me its hard to communicate your order to the staff.
- Bagels are the best in the Upper East Side!
- If you like a bagel that is like a jumbo gummy hunk of white bread, this place is for you.
- Way too overpriced! And service isn't always the best!
- Love the chicken dumpling soup!
- Beware: salad mix ins add up quickly making a salad that isn't as inexpensive as you'd hope it'd be
- Beware-They take entirely TOO long in here!
- The chocolate chip cookie is so good. Crunchy with a lot of choco chips. But the hot chocolate burned my friend's tongue!
1000 5th Ave (btwn E 80th & E 84th St)
1071 5th Ave (at E 89th St)
150 E 86th St (at Lexington Ave.)