Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Steakhouse, Seafood, American
- The bell peeper soup was AMAZING.
- Sub-par steak house. The steak was overcooked and the scallops were nothing special. I wouldn't go a second time.
- Mushroom and Swiss burger is great....
- Sirloin tips ordered at med well were really good. Juicy! Salad bar was clean and lettuce was fresh! One of the better hoss's i have eaten at.
- Try the hoss. It is delish.
- We always come back, but we can't remember why when we leave. Every time.
- Soup, salad and dessert bar.
- Great salad bar, many good menu items. Friendly staff.
- Well it's not really that great. The best part is the dessert bar and the soups. I give it a 5 just for the desserts.
- First time here since the flood...still great food and our server Joe was great!
- Menu at the table would be nice.
- Burgundy Sirloin is delicious!
- Don't get the stuffed steak. Not so good. It's like 2 roast beef patties with mushy stuffing in the center.
- I peeped the bell too! Its OK as a step up from fast food. The salad/soup bar is not bad and you can get your fries loaded.
- Definitely not as good as it used to be. Ice cream has no flavor
- French onion soup is amazing!
- Try the peanut butter sauce on your dessert!!!
- This place is closed! Forever
- Order the scallops with a baked potato!
- Salad bar. Chicken Parm.