Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Steakhouse, American, Seafood
- Food is good, usually only go in for the salad bar.
- There's a lot of other places you should try before going here. It's pretty mediocre.
- Had the best fish and chip meal!!! Big piece of fish well worth the 10 bucks
- Very very long wait, food was cold for a Birthday party.
- Love the food and the staff
- The salad bar is a good option.
- Ate here for the first time in years and the food was amazing! I ordered the stuffed chicken breast and it was delicious!
- Great lunchtime salad bar!!
- Best buffalo sauce I've ever had.
- Portion size and quality on the food seems to have diminished since a few years back.
- The ice cream is nasty so go for the chocolate pudding and get some whipped cream. :-) Also the rolls are usually as hard as a rock so I don't bother. A shame they stopped making the white bread.
- bread pudding with a caramel drizzle
- Try the apple crisp with a dollop of vanilla ice cream
- Skip it