Garden Center, Flower Shop
566 Castro St (btwn 18th & 19th St)
San Francisco, CA 94114
- The owner here is super sweet...if your looking for a species or something unusual just ask..also..carries orciatta bark at amazing low prices
- Nice people, unusual plants.
- Wide range of indoor and outdoor plants. The shopkeeper is very friendly and helpful.
- Really liked it here. They have just about every plant (indoor/outdoor) and the staff is super helpful if you know nothing about plants.
- Really helpful staff. Plants are reasonably priced. Good amount of variety.
- The best garden/plant store in the area by far. Indoor plants are at the front, outdoor ones are in the garden to the rear. The friendly and helpful owner gives discounts for cash payments.
- Great selection! I love even just heading in there to escape the city for a moment.
- This place is a little gem. Super knowledgeable and friendly staff with a great range of plants.
- Large selection of succulents and airplants.
- Huge variety of air plants, succulents, and ferns; reasonable price points and friendly advice.
- Owner is fantastic, loves to educate, and is a big #wine lover to boot! Pay with cash, it's discounted.
- Flowers are in impeccable condition!