Dive Bar, Bar
2024 Chestnut St (at Mallorca)
San Francisco, CA 94123
- One of the few non douchey bars in the marina
- Do yourself a favor and get a shot of Fireball Whisky in your mouth... Stat. You can thank me later.
- A local, no frills bar. Good people, old jukebox, pool table,arcade games. Whether popping in for a Sunday beer or a Thursday night cocktail, it's a great spot to hang without a 'scene'. - Jill
- Marina folk in sweater vests. Too funny.
- They love Bojack Horseman so obviously it's a great spot.
- Forget the bar, come here for the thongs. I only shop here! And by shop, I mean charge thongs to my friends tabs for funsies without telling them. Try it.
- Love the pretty female bartender with the sleeve. She's awesome. Tip her well!!
- Hey hipster: have an Olympia, the west coast PBR.
- strong drinks and low-key
- Cool low key vibe and accessible pool tables. Loved the strong pours on liquor drinks. Keep tab open to avoid wrath of bartenders. Other than that, cool spot.
- God Bless Bartender Gary & his love of Fernet.
- They have both beer and pool tables
- Strong drinks make up for the smokers standing at entrance & the annoyingly loud 20-somethings. We don't care you know all the words to Nirvana's songs. STFU
- The pool table is great when you're in the marina and want to play pool but don't want to deal with the yuppies at monaghans!
- Have a shot of Fernet and an Oly with Brooke!
- The famous Marina dive bar - order a beer and hang out by the pool table for the best people watching.
- Good local bar friendly San Francisco Marina Locals.
- Octopus purse holder.
- Great low key dive bar with really nice bartenders. Try to grab the little nook out front by the window for entertaining people watching.
- Jonny Cash! This place is similar to my favorit bar in Lithuania