Music Venue, Rock Club, Bar
- Tuesday nights are Nu Music Nights with no cover! Check out great new music for free!
- Very nice bar to drink with good classic rock bands playing.
- Used to hang out here in the 70's and 80's... heard some stellar bands...including Teenage Head.
- Because it's legendary
- Historic Toronto venue. You must see a show here at least once. Great sound in a small venue.
- Unexpectedly good bar service for a live venue.
- Do not touch anything in the bathrooms. So disusting.
- Go to the Horseshoe to see live music!
- Small bar with a good stage at the back for divey shows.
- Great bar to grab a few drinks after work. Nothing like a few shots of tequila!
- Avoid wearing layers, it gets really warm
- This place smells like the b.o. of a man who pissed himself but I don't mind
- Legendary dingy live venue has hosted everyone from the Rolling Stones, the Band, Police, Ramones and Willie Nelson to the Tragically Hip, Blue Rodeo and Skydiggers. Get drunk & loud.
- Free shows every Tuesday night. Swing by Ann's check out some of the best new bands you haven't heard of.
- Jot your name down on the chalkboard and shoot some pool with the greatest people. Free bands every Tuesday!
- They don't have Hendricks but that's ok.
- Shonen Knife from Osaka Japan !!!!! 10/20/11
- Wear your best zebra or cheetah prints
- Bring your show ticket and get 10% off our great burgers at BQM Diner
- www.thesidewalks.com were here and left checkerprint all over the floor