24 Clerkenwell Cl (near Pear Tree Ct)
London, Greater London EC1R 0AG
+44 20 7253 6068
- These fuckers charge you 1 if you use a credit or debit card. How dinousaurish!!!
- Ask for Ted the pub white Westie dog,
- 50p card charge regardless of round size, the food taste like dogs, the banter is the same every time, I only come here because the melts from work insist on going, the place also smells of toilet.
- Great quick cheap burgers... And friendly staff. Not a old man pub and Spring/Summer great airy pub. Good beers. Try a Doom Bar
- Rude service!
- Sick beer garden.
- There's a folk club here. The Sambrook's Wandle is a decent pint. Look out for the Laurel & Hardy memorabilia. Didn't rate the pizza much, and certainly not the way it was sold...
- Proper old man pub with the average age definitely over 60. Hidden garden out back though that's gorgeous in summer
- A must attend, every first Monday of the month for traditional rebetiko music from people who are passionate about it!
- Check out the great garden in the back.