4200 N 10th St #200
McAllen, TX 78504
- Best Chinese restaurant in town.
- Sasha tofu soup. A rare treat, vegan friendly.
- Best pho is here.
- Vietemese egg rolls n hot n sour soup ..... Tapioca slushies r off the hook ... Coconut n taro r the best flavors
- Get some Dim Sum and a Vermicelli Bowl. Good stuff!!
- The tofu pad thai is the best here
- LOVE the pad tai
- Tofu curry is amazing.
- Filipino haters. So if you're Filipino, just pretend to be Mexican or Vietnamese. Ha!
- My go-to place when I'm in the mood for bubble tea. The vegetarian selection for food is the best and most diverse I've seen in McAllen.
- I love the bubble tea.
- Won tong soup is the best! Wished they could put in more stuffing though. The Taro Boba Tea is amazing. It tastes milky & nutty & just plain good. If in doubt, try this one to be safe.
- No podia faltar mi te de Jazmin con tapioca....
- La sopa Pho, es increible. Se los recomiendo.
- Best Tapioca ever...100 times better than tapioca rush....and their fried chicken dumplings are so good. Oh and good prices
- Pad thai tofu bun
- Tofu bun is pretty good.
- Taro bubble tea, cant get enough of this stuff
- Steak Pho and the Fried Springrolls.
- Pad Tai! Best in town.