Landmark, History Museum
434 Serra Mall
Stanford, CA 94305
- For views of Stanford and beyond, dont miss the 14th floor. Named for President Herbert Hoover who got his start in politics by serving as Stanford Student Body Treasurer in 1894.
- Free admission for everyone in your group if you go there with a Stanford student.
- The image of Stanford, this tower is lovely when it is lite up at night, peaceful beautiful night this evening and enjoyed my stroll around campus. The architecture is something to experience ...
- The best view in here
- If you arent accompanied by a Stanford student the fee to go up the tower is $4 for adults. Your backpacks have to wait by the entrance. Visit the museum on the ground floor, life of Herbert and Lou.
- Muy buena vista
- It's now $4 per adult- worth it still.
- View from the top
- Tourists, snag a Stanford student to get a free ticket to the top!
- Nice point of view of Stanford university
- Don't try and go up if you've bought anything at the book store, they won't let you up, nor will they let you put your bag in safe keeping. We were told to " leave it on the floor over there"
- They make you leave your backpacks and bags behind, so don't bring any valuables.
- It costs $2 per person to go up.
- If you're not one of the lucky Stanford students you must have a look at the beautiful university. Take an almost free ride up to the observation deck and get the best view of the campus.
- Well worth the visit.