Hooters Hotel & Casino
115 E Tropicana Ave (at Duke Ellington Way)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- We are shooting for the 2014 Hooters Calendar in Las Vegas today!
- I recommend staring at boobs. Makes the food taste better.
- Turns out, this isnt an owl sanctuary.
- The largest group of Hooters Girls in the world: over 200!
- Booo to the $ 7.50 a day resort fee. Booo to paying for internet w no wi fi or multi computer use. Booo to the rip off 100 dollar promo play.
- I think all these people are from a trailerpark
- Hooters pool is open 24hr. Rad. And you don't need a room key to get in to it.
- Never been in this one. LOL
- 25c Wings after midnite
- Turns out this isn't an owl sanctuary.
- dont ever eat here unless you want to feel sick after
- Vegas on a budget! $1.50 buds, pool open 24/7, rooms under $30/night, 25 wings after midnight, $ 2.99 breakfast @Mad Onion, next to MGM & Tropicana
- Yeah the 100 dollar promo play is pointless! Its impossible. Its at 5 dollar machines so the hundred bucks goes in less than a minute
- Don't fall for the $100 credit for signing up for Owl Rewards...it's false advertising. You have to hit an impossible slot combination to win anything.
- Buena onda, barato para la ubicacin, un buen bar 24hs, muy distinto a los hoteles de la strip
- Karaoke from 9pm-2am Tue-Sun inside Joystixx. 2 pool tables, air hockey, foosball, arcade games, full bar including $2.50 budweiser products and off-strip liquor prices.
- Go to Mad Onion after midnight for $2.99 breakfast!!
- Go to any casino bar and enjoy a Bud, Bud Light, or Bud Light Lime for only $1.50!
- Despite the two big chandeliers in the front lobby, this place is delightfully tacky.