Hook & Plow
- Best Eggs Bennedict Ever
- French toast and breakfast potatoes are amazing.
- Very nice dinning experience out side. Ask to be seated out side if the weather is amazing.
- Always and what wines they have. You will be surprised with what they have. Also very friendly staff and great customer service.
- The crab melt is delicious!
- Breakfast buffet was awesome! Eggs fixed to order. French toast. Tasty sausage and bacon. Fresh fruit - and I mean fresh! Friendly service.
- I love there razor clam chowder, eat at your bar outside and get an old fashioned, really great.
- Spinach dip
- Shrimp tacos alright, chowder alright
- Had the American Classic breakfast with chicken sausage, potatoes, and an English muffin. Everything was delicious and the service was really good, as well.
- Avoid this place. Terrible service. Bad food
- The breakfast salmon lox is amazing. Omelette bar is also excellent and the service is fantastic
- Had a great night on the patio. Awesome service, especially as we moved the entire party from private room to patio.
- Horrible service. Hostess was rude and sat for over 10 mins without being greated
- Really good breakfast option, for those staying at the Marriott - no need to go far!
- Delicious eggs Benedict!
- Excellent service. Try the sausage omelet.
- Seriously the best clam chowder I've ever had!
- Grata menu and atmosphere leave a great TIP once you have experienced the great customer service.
- Ask for the halibut to be poached