Hong Zhou Restaurant (杭州酒家)
1/F, Chinachem Johnston Plaza, 178-188 Johnston Rd
+852 2591 1898
- Nice place for lunch, near to city centre.
- The food was good. Service was good too. Very close to my school so it's a good choice for lunch.
- Really nice small restaurant. Slow cooked pork belly is flawless. Dad really enjoyed the fish head.
- Giant steamed fish head!
- Stinky tofu, , are all very good!
- Must try the super sized steam fish head with chilli! Oh my god, it's so good!
- pre-order the smoked yellow croaker and duck soup. smoked frog's legs also good, fish balls are interesting too. v good hangzhou food.