Hong Kong Tea Garden (香港茶楼)
162 - 164, Jalan Macalister
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10400
+60 4-229 6688
- Wan tan mee is good
- Love their Fried Kway Teow and Hokkien Mee the most.
- Fried oysters are big! Pretty good.
- The duck rice portion is small & expensive!
- Bad service dim sum
- Very expensive grill fish! Pls ask quotation first before order
- penang famour asam laksa
- Lots of stalls for you to choose from
- Love the fried chicken stall here. Uncle is so friendly and gave us heaps extra for free because if was near closing hours. Also, you don't have to go to Gurney Drive to get crispy fried chicken skin.
- Wan tan Mee upsell me their fu zhok without telling me the price. Be careful of upsell.
- Oyster nothing special. Both sides also so so. Better go real Hong Kong instead.
- Things not nice to eat already, last time used to b good. Char kuay teow so-so only hokkien mee okay
- Don't waste your money on trying the dumplings. The boiled dumplings doesn't come with soup. Taste very bleh~
- If you are willing to ignore the exorbitant prices of things here, try their Peh Pah duck (rice isnt necessary), Sar Hor Fun & Koay Teow Tng. Definitely the better kopitiam among those on this street.
- osyter out of taste..:(
- Their Satay not so gd
- diim sum not that good
- Worth yo try the fried egg noodle.