Hong Kong Pearl Seafood Restaurant
6286 Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, VA 22044
Falls Church, VA 22044
- Authentic hong kong dim sum! Better than Fortune across the street and the wait is pretty short
- The biggest dishes I've seen for a flat rate. Definitely it's the best dim sum place in DC metro area. Service is always nice and kids-friendly.
- Be sure to take a lap around the restaurant to see what the locals order. Then ask the waiters about what you like.
- Don't only come here for din sum, they also have great authentic Cantonese food!
- If you like ok food under a communistic atmosphere, this is the "restaurant" for you. Tell them to take burnt food back and they'll tell you why you didn't specify no burnt food in the first place!
- Ask for Megan. She's cool.
- The general manager is AWESOME.
- Fantastic dim sum, huge variety, and fair prices. Place gets packed by 11 am on Sunday
- Food wasn't impressive.
- Decent dim sum on weekends. Great balance of good service and good food.
- Great dim sum. Family friendly and quick service. Will definitely go again!
- Everything is nice and they have the best value among all dim sum restaurants!
- It's the best dim sum I've ever had. Their shrimp dumplings and shao mai are the biggest among any dim sum restaurants. For the ordered dishes, the fried rice is a must-have!! The price is flat also!
- Try a little bit of everything, it is all good here. Plus eat quickly and enjoy yourself, but people are waiting so do not sit around for to long.
- Best place to come if you are knowledgeable about Chinese foods, otherwise picking right dim sums of the trolley can get tricky.
- Their Xi Shi fried rice is fabulous!!
- From Washingtonian: Best dimsum in Virginia. Zero in on the roast meats, including suckling pig.
- The dim sum is so good, I forgot to take a picture of it BEFORE I ate. The regular menu items are top notch, too. And gotta love the Chinese BBQ selection (duck, chicken, crispy pork, ribs...).
- If you come often enough for them to recognize you they sometimes give you free dishes on the house!
- Pretty good, standard dim sum fare. Some dishes can be disappointing as carts aren't conducive to keeping food warm. More convenient than driving into Chinatown.