Honeymoon Dessert (滿記甜品)
Shop G4-G6, Western Market, 323 Des Voeux Rd C
+852 2851 2606
- Be very careful with durian desserts as they smell like dead meat
- They are famous for durian pancake and the mango sago dessert . The latter one was really really good!
- Mango Pomelo is the reason why I come to HK
- Redbeans baby
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 12:00-24:00, Sat-Sun 13:00-24:00 (Last order 23:30)
- 1()Branch of Dessert Cafe at Western Market. You can enjoy various Hongkong Dessert. Mango, Dorian, sago and so on.
- Favorite desert place in Hong Kong, best mango sago in town! Love it!
- it's no cong sao...but don't let that stop you
- Typical Chinese dessert. Lots of dessert with Mango and Durian. I do like their banana/mango pancakes. Not too sweet. Other dessert are ok. Prefer small mum & pop shops over these franchises.
- Great for HK/canto classic desserts. My favourite is red bean soup with glutinous rice peanut dumplings.
- 28 88
- Any of these are good!
- try to order the one with pomelo and mango...it taste delicious...
- Good and fresh HK style dessert! Fast food style, no service. No credit card accepted.