Honey Nut Rolls are filled with ground walnuts and sweet honey. They’re sure to become a new holiday tradition.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Fleischmann’s® Yeast as a Bake a Little Extra Blog Ambassador. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.
Growing up, nut rolls were always a part of our holiday celebrations. While I don’t have memories of my Nana making them in her kitchen, I definitely remember her purchasing them from church to share with family and friends.
We’d slice them up, warm the slices in the microwave, and slather them with butter. Much like our pumpkin rolls, they were a holiday tradition that I looked forward to every single year.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas