Homestead Inn - Thomas Henkelmann
- As Laura points out, we are great for special occasions or any night out! Easter is wonderful here, and our reservations for Easter Dinner are at 11:45am, 2:30pm and 5:00pm.
- Great spot for special occasions! They're a "go to" for Easter Brunch.
- Outstanding appetizers and deserts. Main courses good but not stellar.
- Great food and service. Dress for the occasion. First place I had macaroni and cheese with pan seared foie gras. It may not be on the menu but something equally as tasty will be available.
- One of the most lovely restaurants in our area. Service was impeccable
- Have a pre meal drink at bar in front
- Best place ever, anytime .