Here's what to do when your supermarket is out of Nutella. We're not saying it's as good as the original recipe, but it's pretty darn close.
- 2 Cups hazelnuts, roasted and peeled
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon mini chocolate chips
In a food processor, add the hazelnuts and process until a peanut butter consistency forms. Add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, salt, and coconut oil. Process until smooth. Add chocolate chips last and process until the chocolate has broken down and is melted.
Place in a jar and seal with a top.