- Jog around Holyrood Park.
- Very nice, the summer castle of the Queen E!
- Great in the summer for drinks and playing football!
- Holyrood Park in the sunshine gets even better when it's followed by a trip to The Sheep's Heid.
- Fabulous and epic views of Edinburgh and nearby coast. Love it, walk to the top?!
- Attention aux joggings qui courent vite et qui renversent les enfants inattentifs. La chute peut s'avrer vertigineuse et catastrophique !
- Super square pour faire une ballade calme et agrable! De plus super vue sur Londres en haut a vaut la peine
- Nice view of the Salisbery Rock at sunset
- Get to the lake in the top of the hill, and take a panoramic photo(s) wont regret.
- One of my favorite places
- Itt aztan komoly es gyonyoru turakra van lehetoseg.
- Lovely place for a casual walk/hike on a sunny day.
- Lovely views all around
- Visit this area! Very nice! Short distanse from Old Town.
- Its good if youre into outdoor trails and hikes. Its not really a place for me but the view was lovely.
- Lovely park in heart of city
- Stunning place. The view from the top of Arthurs seat is something else!
- You can find interesting activities for everyone in Edinburgh's public parks.
- Tanta gente di ogni razza e cultura! Musica dal vivo.....
- Summit path was steep but the higher you get the greater the view. Very worth the climb!