5400 South Seas Plantation Road
- Bison ribs are GREAT!
- Reasonably priced but mediocre
- Great meat... Cheap beer... Sauces not so good.
- Horrible food. All the food is more dry than an Arizona summer, so be prepared to dump a lot of their disgusting BBQ sauce on it. The only thing that this place has going on is it's a cool atmosphere.
- Burgers, BBQ & Beer. Odd establishment at the entrance to South Seas Resort with a game room. It's not a sit down restaurant & food is weak sauce. Good spot for drinking or waiting for trollies!
- Food was ok... But only sports bar to watch games , and games for older kids. A little unknown secret .
- Not horrible but not very good either. It was Friday night and aside from one person sitting at the bar, we were the only ones in the place. Fast food quality in a nice restaurant setting.
- Brisket is amazing. Like BBQ pot roast. Give it a try.
- Get two beers at checkout. Otherwise you have to wait in the food ordering line to get another beverage.
- This place is terrible, avoid at all costs.