Holy Land - Midtown
920 E Lake St Ste 145 (10th Ave S)
Minneapolis, MN 55407
- Nice job Amjad Wadi!
- Tons of yummy vegetarian options!
- Their sandwiches' thin, thin pita container breaks immediately w/juices everywhere effectively ruining what was going to be a good meal. Even the great seasoned meat they have can't make up for that.
- Come and enjoy the best international buffet in town .. Yummy yum.
- Soup cook off from 12 pm - 2 pm
- Best prices on fresh lamb, and they have goat. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- For $6.99 a pound, pick up brined delights from around the globe, along with sundried tomatoes, piquillo peppers, artichoke hearts and about 40 more selections.
- It's good.
- FANTASTIC HUMMUS! And their roasted chicken is the best I've ever ate.
- Grab a Gyro!!!