2911 University Ave
San Diego, CA 92104
- Homemade hazelnut milk and almond milk! Nutella cocktail and The Woods latte are both excellent.
- Elegant, and enjoyable space. Serve varieties of high quality coffee drinks. However, the nitro coffee here is disappointing.
- The Yirgacheffe (Ethiopia) beans were available as a cold brew. The mouth loses no bright tones from the brew process. Fermented tones in mouth (tart raspberry) and body (chilli pepper apple).
- The colada is the official drink of summer.
- The Espresso Shake is AMAZING! Great people, friendly service.
- Gingersnap cold brew is refreshing!
- French lemon ginger tea
- Speciality coffee drinks are always yummy
- Nearly everything is made in-house. All kinds of dreamy foods and drinks. And the place is a treat for the eyes. All in all, aesthetically bullet proof.
- Gee whiz. All your cappuccino cups are dirty? Please dont waste my time with all the other fine coffee shops in SD if you dont know how to properly serve your product.
- Solid pour over
- The iced drinks are bringing the heat if you know what I mean. The Nutella cold brew is a must!
- All things coffee
- Trendy spot to get some work done
- my dream kitchen looks exactly like holsem. their Nutella cold brew is awesome!!
- They have cold brew ON NITRO
- I decided on a fourth go...just can't get into it. Ashy/Sour shot and my cap was a blob. I guess people that like this place enjoy "coftails" and not coffee. Service is okay, beautiful space that's it
- Oooh "wholesome"! Okay. Cool. Great coffee, get the coconut cream cold crew. I mean brew. Sry.
- Espresso, banana bread, tea
- Delicious dessert drinks. The espresso shake and the banana bread are amazing amongst many others!