- Order a salami and cheese plate with your glass of red wine.
- The cheese is good.
- Still an oasis of culture in Hollywood. Pick a cheese and meat. They'll prep it for you on the spot.
- FREE wine tastings every Tuesday!
- Decent wine choices.
- The pice de rsistance is the cheap, sample size gourmet bits - $2.66 for a truffle mouse duck pt, $2 for Point Reyes blue cheese and $4.50 for morbier. And theres an assortment of cured meats.
- Bottles start at $7 and there are free wine tastings on Tuesdays from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Every bottle I picked up was under $30 - 2007 Domaine Charvin ct for $19, 2008 M. Cosentino Franc for $18 and 2008 Patz & Hall Sonoma Coast Chardonnay for $28.
- It's more than just a place to buy great quality wines...they sell beer (hard to find IPAs and others) and liquor and they have music on the weekends so you can drink your wine at their bar
- SPJ diversity journalism mixer
- Can't leave this place without picking up some Riazul Tequila! Anejo is my fav!
- Free wine tasting every Tuesday!
- Their email newsletter has great coupons (using a 20% off on this trip). Sign up!
- Love everything! Especially Ian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Greatest local hang out!
- Drop in on Tuesday nights, 6pm-9pm for Wine Tasting.