Hollywood Thai Restaurant
5241 Hollywood Blvd (at N Harvard Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- The diva singer here won't let other ppl sing
- I don't know what the other person was talking about! This is real Thai food! Yummy!
- Pad thai is scrumptious!
- Sunday night live music 9pm. Priceless
- Open 5pm 'til 4am
- Tiger Cry, Larb, Duck Noodles
- Hate the wait at Night Market Song? Try this place. Always open tables and the papaya salad is on point!
- Hollywood Thai specializes in some very specific Thai Chinese cuisine, including a salty, funky and savory olive and ground pork dish that needs to be eaten with the looser-than-most rice congee.
- So amazing!
- Buonissimo pad-thai ma pessimo ambiente, musica altissima.
- Lemon fish! Pad see ew Soo good!
- Come for late late night Karaoke sessions and order your group platters.
- Pad thai!!!
- I love chicken kad ka pao
- Good drinks good people good fun
- It's easy to find authentic Thai food in Hollywood's Thai Town, but that perfect combination of the-party's-still-going vibe and authentic, not-just-for-white-people food is elusive.
- Tiger Cry and beef Jerky all day!
- All the meals were very spicy, so we ordered Thai Tea that works like fireman!!! Heheh! Try it ;)
- Tom Yam Koon reminded me of my trip to Thailand)) BBQ squid was also delicious :) friendly stuff! Open till late...had a great time!
- You probably just came from Harvard & Stone and now you're hungry. Pad see ew. Enjoy.