352 S Route 59 (btwn Jefferson Ave & Aurora Ave)
Naperville, IL 60540
- I love the Bubba Gump Shrimp and the Bill & Ted Nachos...
- If you love strawberry daiquiris, be sure to have one here, they're delicious!!
- Umm ... Hello? How is the movie you're going to see considered a TIP?! Nobody cares what movie you plan to see. TIP EXAMPLE COMING --> the bleu cheese burger is excellent.
- Love the taco salad, chicken salad pita, waffle fries. Husband loves the martini selections. Always get a good seat here. Love the themed theaters!
- Probably the best movie theater I've ever been to. Watching a movie while simultaneously having dinner and a drink at the same time is phenomenal.
- Sister Location Of Hollywood Blvd Cinema in Woodridge,IL
- They have showtimes that don't allow children... movie theaters can't get any better than that. Check their website to see which showtimes won't include screaming brats. ATripToTheMovies.com
- If you have AAA, show your card and you can get BOGO movie tickets any day as long as the movie is past opening weekend. Up to 4 free tickets! Good deal for a big family or lots of friends!
- Always a great experience here and always great service - you get the most for your money here compared to regular theaters. A ticket and a drink combined is cheaper than admission alone elsewhere.
- Ask for miles the bar tender to make the tropical storm
- Get the Chuck Norris chicken!
- Great place for movie lovers. Each theater has a theme to it (Disney, Wizard of Oz, Jurassic park, etc) and you get to drink/eat inside. Good food too.
- Love this place!!!!!! Wish it were closer! Decor is very fun to look at!
- I freaking hate the seats here!!!!
- Put your order in right away so you don't miss the beginning of the movie.
- the super chicken is to die for!! I always start with some grinch dip though!
- Good food. Good staff. Good times.
- Good drinks and great service.
- Food isn't that good...just above edible. But drinking and watching a movie rocks. Eat before you come.
- Melon Ball, is among the best I've had!