Rock Club, Music Venue
6215 W Sunset Blvd (at Argyle Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- The music fills the air, and so does the Chevy Sonic! Look up during tonight's show for a Sonic sighting!
- To grab a bite to eat before or after the show check out Magnolia, Fabiolus Cafe, The Hungry Cat or The Waffle--all within walking distance!
- To grab a bite to eat before or after the show check out Magnolia, Fabiolus Cafe, The Hungry Cat or The Waffle--all within walking distance! Team Live Nation
- Very spacious dance floor with high power sound system. Second floor with baloney and some stadium seating. Outdoor smoking area with bar too.
- The Doors performed an intimate set at the Palladium back in November of 1971.
- Be ready for a line when there's a DJ in town! Amazing visuals for every DJ. You might want to check out The Well across the street before going in, happy hour till 9pm!
- Check out girl talk tonight.
- The bar closet to the champagne lounge is the shortest line.
- One of my favorite music venues in LA! A must-see if your favorite artist is in town!
- I had seen some of my favorite bands here. Nice venue to see a concert.
- The home of the 17th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards! Hosted by Paul Scheer & Rob Huebel this year's show is going to be hilarious! Tweet using #CCMA and watch LIVE on VH1 Jan 12 at 8/7c!
- avoid the front bar. the lines are way shorter at the back bars.
- My favorite venue! I've seen a variety of music genre shows here and I always have the best time. Easy access to upstairs outside patio. Any spot in the venue is a good place to watch any show!
- #Love Hash Love
- The 97.1 AMP Radio Halloween Masquerade takes place on Saturday, Oct. 26 at the landmark Hollywood Palladium. Doors open at 8:00 p.m.
- Eat at Balcones de Per before the show!
- This 4,000-seat Hollywood icon was in need a little lift. PCL came in to improve rigging capabilities by cutting two of the truss chords and raising them for lighting and camera access.
- Deftones : )
- Saw My Chemical Romance here tonight! Pretty good venue! Great sound! Just gotta watch out for the moshers and ppl who like to crush you up in the front!!!