Hollywood Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
Ivar Ave (btwn Sunset & Hollywood)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
8:00am - 1:00pm
- In the heart of Hollywood, this Farmer's market not only has locally grown fruits & vegetables, but street musicians, exotic wares, flowers & great food vendors! Try the pupusas! Every Sunday, 8am-1pm
- Pick veggies w/ the stars at Hollywood Sunday Farmers Market. Go @metrolosangeles 2 Hollywood/Vine & walk 2 Ivar
- besides all the really good produce , there is some great people watching here!
- Get grass-fed bison meat from the Lindner Bison booth. It's healthier than beef and other red and white meats.
- Excellent selection of organic foods; music ranges from ancient Japanese guy singing incoherently to Emo dudes painfully flinging their voices up & down over an acoustic guitar ready to be discovered.
- Take the metro to Hollywood and vine and you won't have to find parking.
- Get my fresh produce at farmers market then head over to Trader Joes for the rest.
- Great vegetables and good food too. The veggies from here just taste better!
- Fantastic vegan breakfast sandwiches at Taste of Life.
- Hollywood Farmer's Market for fresh veggies and tamales!
- Every Sunday market for coconut milk from Dave's Korean Food,Vegan tamales, a Taste of Life and all the produce you could dream of
- The network of free farmers markets throughout LA has helped bring fresh-from-the-field produce to urban neighborhoods.
- The Lemonade stand has a hidden+AMAZING surprise in a Danish dessert called Aebleskivers which are fucking FAAAAAAAAANTASTIC. GET IT!!!
- Bring the kitchen knives on Sunday for Gary's Knife Sharpening.
- Touch the baby goat.
- Save your sanity and get there early!
- mmm lemonade soo good
- Every Sunday, for fresh organic produce, pupusas, crepes, fresh coconut milk and gorgeous teeming masses of humanity. Ilene Chaiken
- Papusas for breakfast in the west isle.
- Aliki's Geek Taverna is my favorite vendor...fresh feta, fresh yogurt & the firehouse humus are addictive. Get your oranges from the Ojai Citrus farm.