574 Avenue of the Americas (at W 16th St)
New York, NY 10011
- the menu is insanely extensive, including ads for breast implants and weather siding.
- If you are in the mood for Michael Bolton at 3am this I the place to be.
- Griddle cakes, baby...
- French. Toast. Deluxe.
- Maria is a fantastic waitress.
- They are rude here beware of bad service if there is no love how is the food getting made
- Solid diner featuring an extensive menu thats perfect for late-night dining. Stick to the basics, like the Bacon Cheesburger or anything from the breakfast menu.
- This "cheesecake" is almost laughable. As in, it would be funny if it wasn't me that ordered it.
- Horrible waiters...smh...
- After-hours dinner and a show by Richard JMV.. Thursdays and Saturdays
- I'm glad this place exists because it keeps the after hours riffraff out of L'Express.
- Yay. One of the few places in NYC besides ihop that doesn't put cornmeal in their pancakes. Delicious
- This restaurant and specialy the manager sucks
- Its a diner - Stick to the basics and you should be fine.
- Friendly, open 24 hours! Stick the basics, eggs and pancakes
- Classic New York diner. If it is not on the menu it doesnt exist.
- Solid breakfast food, sandwiches, burgers. Main courses have a habit of going through the microwave.
- Hard to choose from the very extensive menu, went for the hamburger and it was o.k. Staff very friendly.
- Straight trash. Bacon was borderline burnt, corn and mashed potatoes were watery and lacked flavor, and pork chops were cold twice. Manager was ready to fight me when I complained about the check.
- Nice dinner in the city good food