Holland and Terrell Libraries
Library, Library, Art Gallery
- There's signs in the study rooms indicating individuals have to vacate if asked by a group. If you need to use the room, politely ask for the space, don't piss and moan on Foursquare about it.
- If you are not in a group, then don't use the group study rooms! We need them for group work!
- It's always freezing in here.
- Agreed. I used the study group rooms because I learn much more effectively if I talk out loud while studying which would bother people; but I'll gladly give it up to a group if asked.
- Jake W shouldn't check in here!
- Come inside and ask us!
- It's the social sciences and humanities library and so much more! You can even get help online!
- Be sure to check out the DVDs and CDs down on the lower level.
- The closer to the basement of terrell u get the less sound u should be making. Clearly we're on the bottom floor to get away from noise
- Venue's a duplicate (misspelled, no less). Flag, then check into the one titled "WSU Holland and Terrell Libraries."
- Venue's a duplicate. Flag, then check into the one titled "WSU Holland and Terrell Libraries."
- Go to the mobile site. WWW.wsulibs.WSU.edu/mobile
- Use WSU WorldCat to search library resources online: http://washingtonstate.worldcat.org/
- Check out the cool digital collections...