1100 NE Holladay St (NE 11th Ave)
Portland, OR 97232
- Some people say this park is dangerous, in practice keep your wits about you and don't give any cons an in and it's a beautiful and peaceful place.
- Run through the fountain and enjoy life.
- Hey #BikeSTP riders! Show us your check-in at the Cascade Bicycle Club booth this weekend, and we'll give you a T-shirt! (While supplies last)
- Was here for the beer festival. Had a great time!
- They have a park revitalization going on July-September 2014. Come play at the park....ping pong, board games, bistro tables, music. ...so much to do!
- Lotta weed and cigarette smokers ruining this perfectly quaint park.
- Truly a nice looking park but TONS of drug dealing and ghetto people. I would suggest not to walk through it at night.
- Great people watching here. Nice shady trees.
- Watch out for the homeless people that hangs out at the park!
- There was plenty of shootings here. Go around the park at night.