Hokkaido Seafood Buffet
- Lunch special is 9.99 and Dinner is 16.99
- Filipinos as far as the eye can see.
- The best buffet..... come from Mon thru Thurs when lunch is $ 9.99.
- Don't tip. That's a tip
- If you think you can wait an hour for dinner on the weekends then go for it...
- Stay away from the rolls, they're dry. The alaskan crab legs are perfect & not salty. The green tea ice cream is to die for! decent quality buffet with a small selection and the price is not bad
- Don't waste your time with the ribs... Everything else is excellent
- Green tea and red bean ice cream at the dessert station. Woo!
- I wouldn't come here for the dim sum. Food is basically eh.
- The food is hit or miss (mostly miss) but they play Maury on tv for entertainment!
- Get there early afternoon. Less crowded and better food. It's more fresh. They also have chocolate fondue!
- Eat on weekdays... If u have to go here on tge weekends make sure ur early... Good food=too much people!
- The best Mongolian food station! Their steak is OMG :)
- Very big range seafood and very tasty
- The best: 1.snow crabs 2. Snow crabs 3. Snow crabs
- Food isn't amazing but good deal for the price.
- Great selection of seafood. The wait staff is very attentive.
- .. .. ..
- Decent buffet. Food wasn't as great of quality. Place is pretty big.
- servers effn suck! ive had the same server walk by our table and not ask us for refills on our drinks but have refilled the other tables. food sucks here I'd rather drive to the long beach location