Hokkaido Seafood Buffet
4200 Scott Dr (Corinthian Way)
Newport Beach, CA 92660
- The men's restroom is on the right! I walked through the door curtain and the curtain must have blocked parts of the word from my eyes because I only saw the "MEN" part of "WOMEN" and walked in!
- Not as good as the Burbank location. This one is a bit too dirty and the buffet is pretty empty. Don't go in the bathroom...yuk
- Cheaper than Makino but you get what you paid for. The place ran out of plates and bowls repeatedly, plus we were seated in a section with little/no air-conditioning. Not a happy camper.
- The food is excellent.
- Worth going for the black bean oysters. Keep an eye out, there is a rush when they arrive.
- The black pepper chicken is the best!
- Food is good good service
- And another part of various Plates yesterday. A break for my diet!
- #Seconds before my lip got inflated as an allergic result to..., I don't know!
- Not bad at all if you think price, but if you want better seafood buffet(all-you-can-eat), try Makino. Makino is close from John Wayne airport and Hokkaido.
- The Kaluha mouse is amazing!!!