2600 E Sunnyside Ave (at 840 South)
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- Ride the Zoofari Express early in the day!
- Go to Hogle Zoo and arrive early, all the animals are more active in the morning! If its overcast or rainy, check out the big cats they love that kind of weather! Plus the baby elephant is darling!!
- Great exhibits, and fun for young and old alike! Has been consistently improving their exhibits over the past few years.
- Make sure u see the polar bear. Very cool!
- Support the Arts & Parks initiative to increase zoo funding and improvements.
- A place to see all the wild life animals
- Arrive as early as possible. Cool temps, less people and the animals are actually out and about.
- Utah's very own zoo. Member Shasta, the Liger? It was a cross between a lion and a Tiger.
- This zoo has been recently renovated. Love the new African pavilion with the lions and zebras.
- The food in the Beastro is excellent and affordable. Members get a discount, too. Try the Mac n cheese, it's awesome!
- The new Rocky Shores exhibit is amazing, you can spend hours watching the animals swim around from many vantage points.
- The elephants are so fun! I could stay there for hours watching them!
- Tasty orange cream ice cream bars for $1
- the reptile house is a great spot to learn about native wildlife.
- More parking on the backside. Go around and up the hill.
- They are constantly working on this zoo. It is clean, the exhibits are interesting and there are plenty of additional things throughout to keep little ones happy, dining, carousel, statuary etc.
- The earlier you get to the zoo, the more active the animals are, especially during the warmer months. Right now the lion cubs are out and they are SO adorable!!
- Cleanest zoo I've been to since theNationalZoo.
- The polar bear is back!!!
- The Zoo Lights (Christmas display) were great fun.