3625 Balboa St (at 37th Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94121
- No hockey.
- Misery loves company. If you're done with life, this is the place for you.
- Erin is the beat ever!!
- check out the playland picture behind the pool table. circa 1918
- Love this place:D
- Beer and a shot
- Not really a hockey bar. Not really a grill. But a nice neighborhood bar, nonetheless.
- My favorite bartenders at favorite bar in the city.
- Ryan is the best at bartending and messing with the jukebox!
- Hot Buttered Rum... the best so far. A must"
- Monday night steak night & football! It's the best!!
- Ryan is a really fun Bartender. Try to hot tie place when he's here.
- Good jukebox, stiff drinks, cool bartenders.