$ $ $
226 W Main St
Brevard, NC 28712
- First restaurant we hit when we get to Brevard.
- Adorable little outdoor patio. Mussels & garlic steak fries won me over.
- Shark should not be on the menu avoid this restaurant until they serve more responsible menu options http://www.montereybayaquarium.org/mobile/sfw/SeafoodGuide.aspx?region_id=5
- Great food!
- Eat here, you won't regret it
- Had Scallop meal was good. Bread pudding fantastic
- Well worth the 40 minutes we just drove from Asheville! Ambience, service and delectable!
- My favorite place to dine! The food is spectacular!!!
- Go with the special. Always. John is a genius.
- Great food, good service!
- Check restaurant.com for discount coupons!
- Out of business.